扫一扫,极速登录

查看: 2004|回复: 3

Are you prepared for the winter?

火.. [复制链接]
发表于 2010-4-21 20:32:33 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册用户  

本帖最后由 晴骑车雨读书 于 2010-4-21 21:49 编辑

今天在一个国外的自行车网站看到一个帖子,关于冬天的骑行装备,觉得非常好,尽管现在冬天已经过去了,但未雨绸缪,所以转过来,供大家学习下,正如上面说的,有了这些最受欢迎的冬季骑行服装,你将没有理由再在冬天不骑车,当然不热爱骑车的除外,哈哈。

原文地址:

http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/are-you-prepared-for-the-winter/1737.html#ixzz0ljv4eKd3

Are you prepared for the winter?
With RCUK’s roundup of our favourite cold weather clothing, you’ll have no excuse not to ride this winter

由于是国外的网站,涉及到的主要装备都是国外的一些品牌
首先,防雨/防风夹克 相关产品:Rapha’s Stowaway jacket,Gore Bike Wear’s new Xenon jacket ,尤其后面这件,巨贵
Specialized’s Windjacket Pro
rapha_stow_jacket.jpg
其次,内衣 winter_use.jpg 。帖子推荐纯羊毛的,不过估计价格不菲,国内更是很少见到  Rapha Undervest and USE X-Zone baselayers.

第三,紧身背带裤 winter_tights.jpg   
http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/news/images/winter_tights.jpg
Three quarter bibs or knee-warmers are ok until it gets really cold. Until it does we prefer to use bibs and knee-warmers as they’re versatile. Endura’s three-quarter bibs offer a good balance between price, fit and technology, and being a UK based company they know very well the demands of the average UK cyclist. For full length bib tights Giordano’s Technical Windscreen’s offer the quality, high performance and value for money we’ve come to expect from the Giordana, plus full wind proofing from a three-layer construction.

Read more: http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/are-you-prepared-for-the-winter/1737.html#ixzz0lkECNCKw

第四,手套 winter_gloves.jpg
Full-finger gloves are a must when it’s cold, but the level of protection you want directly affects the level of control. A more thickly constructed glove can compromise grip on the bars and controls, so try them on before you buy to make sure you’re happy with the grip.
SealSkinz are experienced in making waterproof products, the Winter Race gloves fail to disappoint. 100% waterproof plus a nice leather palm for better grip.

Read more: http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/are-you-prepared-for-the-winter/1737.html#ixzz0lkESXTSZ

第五,保暖的护耳、 winter_hat.jpg 头套
With modern helmets being so well ventilated, a head-warmer can be a necessary addition to your attire, if you want to keep your ears from falling off. Vanguards range of winter products impressed us before, so we’ve picked the Ear Warmers and Skull Cap for the price and comfort levels. Wanting something a little more traditional, then Rapha’s new Winter training hat, styled on the classic Belgian hat, is for you. Made from Sportwool fabric, the seven panel design gives a good fit, the low rib covers ears and neck well, and a mesh lining means you don’t get too sweaty.

Read more: http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bike-reviews/are-you-prepared-for-the-winter/1737.html#ixzz0lkEXjIw8

第六:鞋套
winter_overshoes.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Posted: 31 October 2006
by David Arthur     
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Avoid unnecessary faffing by getting your clothing approach sorted
It’s that time of year again when the inevitable happens; it turns cold, it rains a lot, and is dark most of the time. Keeping motivation levels high when the roads are frosting over or rain is pounding on the windows is difficult, and unless you’re fortunate enough to own a second home in the Caribbean or packing the bike away for the winter, taking a few steps to prepare for the winter are vital.
Luckily, conditions don’t usually get that extreme in most of the UK, but still, you can never underestimate how seriously cold it can get. Getting cold is not pleasant so it’s crucial to be ready for the change in temperatures when you’re riding. The weather can easily change in the time you’re out – the day may start fine and clear but if it turns while you’re in the middle of nowhere, adequate clothing is a good step to preventing, in the worst case scenario, hypothermia.

Something easily forgotten but which can make a huge difference, the wind-chill factor needs to be taken into account. It may only be 5 degrees outside, but travel at 20mph and you’re looking at a temperature in the region of -15 degrees. Yikes!

To help you prepare for the winter, we’ve rounded up some of our favourite cold weather gear, with advice on layering and other essential items to keep the cold at bay.

This is perhaps the most essential item in your arsenal, a lightweight shell that can small is ideal for most conditions. Rapha’s Stowaway jacket is one such lightweight shell. It packs easily into a jersey pocket and offers incredible water-proofing, and copes with a range of conditions. We’re currently testing Gore Bike Wear’s new Xenon jacket, which is equally lightweight and packable, but offers good value for money, plus the sleeves are lined for cooler days.
We’ve been impressed with Nike clothing before, and the Clima-Fit jacket didn’t disappoint. Made from Pertex (the same stuff they use for Parachutes), it’s well cut for a close fit, with skinny arms, short front, long back, fleece collar and a rear pocket. But the USP is the arms, which zip off leaving you with a gillet - this versatility is perfect for many occasions.

It may not rain all that much, but when its not you can guarantee it'll be windy. On days like these a dedicated wind shell is an ideal accompaniment, and they are usually slightly waterproof if you do get caught in a shower. Specialized’s Windjacket Pro is so light you won’t notice you’re wearing it, and with no frills or pockets it packs down very small. It will struggle with persistent rainfall, so make sure to carefully study the forecast before leaving the house.

Be organised
Get ready the night before: Save time in the morning before a ride by getting your bike ready and have all your clothing laid out, so you just roll out of bed and be ready really quickly.
Emergency contact: Riding in the winter is more dangerous. Dark, wet and slippery roads don’t lend themselves to being at all safe, so ensure you let somebody know your proposed route. And take a mobile phone, and make sure it’s charge up!
Food and drink: Energy levels drop more quickly in cold weather, so fuel up before you leave and take food with you, or money so you can refuel at a shop. And even though it’s cold, still drink plenty of water, little and often.
Enjoy yourself: Don’t forget that all the miles you put in through the winter will pay back next Spring. Think early season form. Layering can be a fine art; you can never be entirely sure how much you need to wear, what with the frequently changeable conditions only adding to the problem. Mystic Meg’s crystal ball would certainly come in handy here. But get your layering sorted and you shouldn't have any issues again. Experience counts a lot, so getting out on your bike and trying different clothing combinations until you find the right balance is our top tip.

The beauty of layering is it allows you to adjust what you’re wearing should you get too cold or warm mid-ride. Start with a baselayer, a long-sleeve being preferable in the winter, and add thick layers depending on the temperature. We’re partial to the Merino wool variety; the natural wool is hard to beat for comfort next to the skin, and if it gets wet you'll still stay warm. It’s also odour resistant which is nice. On the other hand, man-made fabrics boast of high wicking and temperature control, and usually come with a more attractive price tag. Two favourites among the RCUK crew are the Rapha Undervest and USE X-Zone baselayers.

Depending on how cold it is, you’ll want a mid-layer. This can really vary from your normal short sleeve jersey to a thick fleece, so choose for the conditions. For extremely cold weather fuguJack from Assos will guarantee snugness, or a thin Merino layer like Rapha’s Fixed jersey is suitable if it’s warmer. Look for ventilation options, and windproofing too so you can use as a top-layer.

Three quarter bibs or knee-warmers are ok until it gets really cold. Until it does we prefer to use bibs and knee-warmers as they’re versatile. Endura’s three-quarter bibs offer a good balance between price, fit and technology, and being a UK based company they know very well the demands of the average UK cyclist. For full length bib tights Giordano’s Technical Windscreen’s offer the quality, high performance and value for money we’ve come to expect from the Giordana, plus full wind proofing from a three-layer construction.

Full-finger gloves are a must when it’s cold, but the level of protection you want directly affects the level of control. A more thickly constructed glove can compromise grip on the bars and controls, so try them on before you buy to make sure you’re happy with the grip.

SealSkinz are experienced in making waterproof products, the Winter Race gloves fail to disappoint. 100% waterproof plus a nice leather palm for better grip.

With modern helmets being so well ventilated, a head-warmer can be a necessary addition to your attire, if you want to keep your ears from falling off. Vanguards range of winter products impressed us before, so we’ve picked the Ear Warmers and Skull Cap for the price and comfort levels. Wanting something a little more traditional, then Rapha’s new Winter training hat, styled on the classic Belgian hat, is for you. Made from Sportwool fabric, the seven panel design gives a good fit, the low rib covers ears and neck well, and a mesh lining means you don’t get too sweaty.

Getting cold fingers is no fun, but getting wet and cold toes is even worse, so Overshoes are mandatory when puddles are abound. Our favourites are Pro-vision’s Aqua-Repels. They’re totally waterproof and windproof thanks to the thick neoprene material, and two sizes cover most shoes. A large reflective strip on the back is a nice nod towards safety through the dark winter months.

We’re the first to admit that riding in the winter is tough. We’d much rather pack our bikes, bags and sunscreen and jet off to sunnier climes. That’s not going to happen though, so as sure as it will probably rain tomorrow, the right clothing can make the difference to you getting through the winter. You don’t need much to get started, but spend wisely and you’ll be able to enjoy (as much as you can when it's cold and wet) putting the miles in through the winter. A couple of baselayers and midlayers, a quality waterproof and some tights are the basics you need, with full finger gloves, headwarmers and overshoes also worthy purchases. Remember the importance of layering, there’s no right or wrong, but you’ll find the right combination after a couple of rides. But remember, enjoy your riding, and think of next Spring as inspiration to keep you riding.

Previous article:
Revolution 13  Next article:
Sean Kelly to ride the London-Paris Cycle Tour  

Getting through the winter
A Guide to the Gilet
FIRST LOOK: Pro-vision Aqua-Repel Overshoes
Rapha launch new winter clothing
Road coaching sessions this autumn/winter
Assos Fugu Jacket
Rapha Merino Undervest
Rapha Fixed jersey
USE X-Zone baselayer
Gore Bike Wear Xenon Jacket

Adam Tranter I would enjoy the winter if I rode in December with Zipp deep sections! ;-)
Posted: 10/12/2006 20:12

m@ London Dynamo innit? Southern fairies.
Posted: 10/12/2006 21:52

Bally Ay up, Pinky and Perky (theyre too young to remember them) are on a wind up mission.
Posted: 11/12/2006 06:06

Odd Brown Mutt Actually, I wonder if there is an argument for using carbon rims in the winter....maybe using carbns pads on carbon rims would have a better wear rate....ok so they wouldn't really work in the wet, but there you go.
Posted: 11/12/2006 08:56

Kahuczech He He - Looks like the one in the red helmet is making an entry in his £135 Rapha training diary.
Posted: 11/12/2006 10:06

James Stout toastily addicted to base i have friend who ridez zipp 303 tubs in the winter and a carbon soloist
Posted: 11/12/2006 12:19

Arthur Heaton And no mudguards to protect Rapha kit ??!!

OK OK Let's stop this bitchiness.
Posted: 11/12/2006 14:29

Kahuczech Mudguards, - Nah Arthur, sounds as though the £195 Rapha Pack-a-Mac can take most of what the home counties roads can throw at it - If they need one tested in a more rural invironment, I don't mind getting plastered in cowshit for a fee, It won't be as waterproof as a gilet made from a Fison's fertilizer sack I know that.
Posted: 11/12/2006 14:54

David Arthur lol Kahuczech. That's me faffing with some gloves or something, to be honest i can't remember because that photo was taken last winter.
Posted: 11/12/2006 17:19

Cyclops You call that winter? It's bleeding sunny, ffs!

You need some gale force winds and horizontal sleet.
Posted: 11/12/2006 19:05

Adam Tranter Zipp 404s aren't very good for gale force winds.
Posted: 11/12/2006 20:12

m@ Zipps wouldn't have been any good for our ride tonight would they Adam?
Posted: 11/12/2006 20:15

Adam Tranter No, unless somehow they could prevent my knees getting wet through a ford.

Posted: 11/12/2006 20:19

James Stout toastily addicted to base now if they could make wheels which told you which way to go that would be nice..
Posted: 11/12/2006 21:01

m@ Or keep you upright.
Posted: 11/12/2006 21:12

James Stout toastily addicted to base piss off.... magnus crahes a lot too i don't see you mocking him I would say its cos im mixing it up in the sprints but wou would only bring up BUSA....
Posted: 12/12/2006 10:46

Tom Staniford you crashed AGAIN?! You're even better at it than me!
Posted: 12/12/2006 12:24

Adam Tranter How can you be mixing it up, when you crash in the neutralised section out the car park?
Posted: 12/12/2006 14:08

Arthur Heaton Fison's fertilizer sack, now there's an idea !!
Posted: 12/12/2006 15:33

James Stout toastily addicted to base no i didnt crash again at least when i do its into other people! i said i "would" say i was mixing it up if it wasnt for busa...
Posted: 12/12/2006 21:57

jason nowell Do you actually get any wind down south like we do OOP north . And i dont mean farting.
Posted: 15/12/2006 21:42

White saddle Rider thats right we don't. but you guys must fart a lot with all those mushy peas you eat.
Posted: 15/12/2006 21:48

jason nowell Dont get me goin mate u eat eels pickled in their own body fluid
Posted: 15/12/2006 21:56

White saddle Rider I'm not a londoner so someone else will have to reply to that.

Posted: 15/12/2006 22:07

White saddle Rider You're right its a lot worse up there, I rode all winter down south last year. I wouldn't even have called it a winter.
Posted: 15/12/2006 22:10

Kahuczech Eels is lovely wots wrong with you man!
Posted: 15/12/2006 22:14

White saddle Rider eels are nice is nice flash japases restaurant, in a grimy east-london pub...no thanks.
Posted: 15/12/2006 22:17

White saddle Rider thats japanese
Posted: 15/12/2006 22:18

Kahuczech I get mine out of the river severn, I take em home in a bucket, often they are still wriggling when I them home, my missus always freaks when she sees this HeHeHe!
Posted: 16/12/2006 10:29

jason nowell EELS should b left in the river man
Posted: 16/12/2006 13:59

Kahuczech So it's okay to eat them in a flash Jap restaurant, -- but not ok for me to catch them and take them home and cook them, why?.
Posted: 16/12/2006 23:22

James Stout toastily addicted to base you don't need to cook them...
Posted: 17/12/2006 15:50

jason nowell YOU do know that eels feed at sewage outlet pipes dont you. Yum yum pass me another raw eel mum this one tastes like sweetcorn .
Posted: 17/12/2006 20:58

White saddle Rider what about the jelly they put them in, thats insanse that people eat that.
Posted: 18/12/2006 15:14

James Stout toastily addicted to base i think the smart raw eel eater keeps them ina clean water tank for a few days :)
Posted: 18/12/2006 17:54

White saddle Rider in east end of london they aren't raw, they are boiled and in aspic type jelly.
Posted: 18/12/2006 18:27

jason nowell Aspic jelly eh , sounds tasty . You,ll never beat roast beef and yorkshire pud well maybe a chicken bhuna.
Posted: 18/12/2006 19:26

Kahuczech You don't have to add gelatine, the gel is created from the slime that they are covered with, it all solidifys when you cool them. Nice.
Posted: 18/12/2006 19:42

m@ But what's all this got to do with the price of milk?
Posted: 18/12/2006 20:28

James Stout toastily addicted to base maybe we will see kahuczech sellin eelnergy gels soon :) sorry!
Posted: 18/12/2006 21:15

See more comments...
Talkback: Are you prepared for the winter?

First Name:   
Last Name:   
Nickname:   
Email:   
Security Image:  Enter the code shown:

I agree to the site's Terms and Conditions & Code of Conduct:  

KHS Flite 100 in City / Hybrid Bikes
Rapha 3/4 Bib Shorts in Shorts
SRAM 500 TT Shifter in Bar-end / Down-tube Shifters
Bontrager RXL All Weather Plus in Tyres (Clincher)
Exposure Diablo in Lights

Primera Sport

Rose Cycles

OS Map Shop

Chain Reaction Cycles

Wiggle - 30 DAY TEST RIDE!

Stonehenge Cycles

Edinburgh Bicycle Co-op

Cycle Surgery

Explore Cycle

Bike tours in France & Italy

Tips please on logistics
by Bally
9 repliesTalkback: Trek Madone Team RadioShack replica First Look
by Over The Hill
15 repliesTalkback: Wiggle New Forest Spring Sportive 50 places left to go before 17:30hrs on 15th April
by Ross Chapman
1 reply

Facebook Become a fan of RCUK
Twitter Follow us on twitter
Visit our sister site Bikemagic.com Click here
Meet the Team Click here
Other Magicalia Sites

Parenting

Junior
Practical Parenting
ThinkBaby
MadeForMums
Active

AVReview
BIKEmagic
GOLFmagic
OUTDOORSmagic
RoadCyclingUK
Visordown
About RCUK

Join RCUK
About us
Privacy Policy
Terms & conditions
Support
Advertise with us
Your RCUK

RSS
Reviews

Bikes reviews
Brakes reviews
Wheels reviews
Clothes reviews
Media reviews
Drivetrain reviews
Contact points reviews
Accessories reviews
Competitions
Tech

Gear news
Maintenance
Tech
Tips
Riding

Events
Racing
Training
Health and fitness
Chain gang
Commuting

News
Routes
Bikes
Clothing
Top tips
Home

Join RCUK
Meet the team
Advertise with us
Take our articles (RSS)
Forums

Main forums
New to road riding? forums
Bikes forums
Bits forums
Fix-it forums
Training forums
Chain gang forums
Rides and holidays forums
Commuting forums
Racing forums
Events forums
Results forums
Tour de France forums
© 1999-2010 Magicalia Ltd. Part of the Magicalia group www.magicalia.com

Read more: http://www.roadcyclinguk.com/bik ... .html#ixzz0ljv4eKd3
发表于 2010-4-21 21:08:36 | 显示全部楼层
大哥给翻译翻译呗  :_btll
发表于 2010-4-21 21:18:53 | 显示全部楼层
是啊!最好给中文简体版的!
发表于 2010-4-22 10:02:05 | 显示全部楼层
本帖最后由 晴骑车雨读书 于 2010-4-22 10:03 编辑

晕,不太理解,貌似首先推荐的是冬天用的背带短裤,加上保暖腿套,然后才是那种一体的背带保暖紧身长裤。
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户  

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|触屏版|BROBIKE ( 鲁ICP备18056232号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-3 17:21 , Processed in 0.029941 second(s), 12 queries , Redis On.