BROBIKE 兄弟单车网

找回密码
 注册用户

扫一扫,极速登录

查看: 1230|回复: 3

we are the champion !!!!!!!

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-7-4 21:46:47 | 显示全部楼层
Queen - we are the champions I've paid my dues Time after time I've done my sentence But committed no crime And bad mistakes I've made a few I've had my share of sand Kicked in my face But I've come through And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world I've taken my bows And my curtain calls You've bought me fame and fortune And everything that goes with it I thank you all But it's been no bed of roses no pleasure cruise I consider it a challenge before the whole human race And I ain't gonna lose And I need to go on and on and on and on We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions of the world We are the champions - my friend And we'll keep on fighting till the end We are the champions We are the champions No time for losers 'Cause we are the champions
发表于 2006-7-4 21:54:03 | 显示全部楼层
[s:1] O'YEAH!
发表于 2006-7-8 22:23:10 | 显示全部楼层
可 不孬!!!!!!!!!! [s:1]
发表于 2006-7-4 21:45:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册用户  

2006年7月2日英雄山活动圆满结束 俱乐部的队员们取得了伟大的成绩 将这首歌献给我们所有的参加活动的兄弟们 、没参加活动但是到场的的兄弟们 没到场但心里想着大家的的兄弟们 !we are the champion !!!!!!!
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户  

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|触屏版|BROBIKE ( 鲁ICP备18056232号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-22 05:21 , Processed in 0.026379 second(s), 12 queries , Redis On.