查看: 1078|回复: 1

老橡树上的黄丝带 ^^Tie A Yellow Ribbon Round The Old Oak Tree

[复制链接]
发表于 2006-7-20 19:48:54 | 显示全部楼层
[s:1]
发表于 2006-7-20 19:16:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

马上注册,结交更多好友,享用更多功能,让你轻松玩转社区。

您需要 登录 才可以下载或查看,没有账号?注册用户  

i'm comin' home, i've done my time now i've got to know what is and isn't mine if you received my letter telling you i'd soon be free then you'll know just what to do if you still want me if you still want me whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree it's been three long years do ya still want me ?(still want me) if i don't see a ribbon 'round the old oak tree i'll stay on the bus forget about us put the blame on me if i don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree tie a yelow ribbon 'round the old oak tree,tie it baby~~ tie a yellow bibbon 'round the old oak tree bus driver, please look for me 'cause i couldn't bear to see what i might see i'm really still in prison and my love.she holds the key a simple yellow ribbon's what i need to set me free i wrote and told her please please please whoa, tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree it's been three long years do ya still whant me?(still want me) if i don't see a ribbon 'round the old oak tree i'll stay on the bus forger about us put the blame on me if i don't see a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree bus driver please, yeah please look for me if she tie the ribbon tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree*3 i'm wishing and i'm praying now the whole darn bus is cheerin' and i can't believe i see a hundred yellow ribbons 'round the old oak tree i'm comin' home,mmm,mmm tie a ribbon 'round the old oak tree... [s:1] 1971年10月14日《纽约时报》刊登了一篇小说:长途车上坐着一位沉默不语的男子,在同车的年轻游客的盘问下终于开了口。原来他刚从监狱出来,释放前曾写信给妻子:如果她已另有归宿,他也不责怪她;如果她还爱着他,愿意他回去,就在镇口的老橡树上系一根黄丝带;如果没有黄丝带,他就会随车而去,永远不会去打扰她……汽车快到目的地了,远远望去,镇口的老橡树上挂了几十上百条黄丝带,车上的乘客都欢呼起来。 [s:1]
20055884531.jpg
您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 注册用户  

本版积分规则

小黑屋|手机版|Archiver|触屏版|BROBIKE ( 鲁ICP备18056232号 )

GMT+8, 2024-5-18 11:17 , Processed in 0.029985 second(s), 10 queries , Redis On.